A home for your business
Pembroke Dock has had a long association with large scale maritime construction and fabrication, from its establishment as a Royal Naval Dockyard to build navy ships in 1814, to a bustling dockyard with sophisticated supply chain businesses and a highly skilled workforce on site today.
The Sunderland Hangars have been a part of our historical landscape for many years, housing the Flying Boats that defended our shores in World War Two and even Pembroke Dock’s ‘worst kept secret’ when a famous spaceship was built here in the 1970s.
As we enter a new chapter in Pembroke Dock’s maritime history, the annexes connected to these landmark buildings at Pembroke Port are being renovated to provide brand new office and workshop spaces.
This is a development led by the Port of Milford Haven, as part of the Swansea Bay City Deal-backed Pembroke Dock Marine project. This project will create a world-class centre for marine energy and engineering in close proximity to the Celtic Sea. As well as new office and workshop spaces, we’re charging up to support green industries further, with fabrication and laydown space, an extended slipway and a new berthing zone.
Following community engagement, each of the newly developed buildings has a name with a special connection to Pembroke Dock’s fascinating history.
Catalina House – 760m2 two storey office and light workshop space
Falcon House – 181m2 of new office space on the ground floor
Erebus House – ground floor office space with ramped access 169m2
Oleander House – Two storey office accommodation 654m2 in total
This exciting new development at Pembroke Port is part of the next chapter in its maritime history and being based here, your business will have access to:
- An experienced local supply chain on site
- A local skilled workforce with transferable skills from the energy industries
- A growing base of companies developing and testing devices and managing development projects in the Floating Offshore Wind, Renewables and Carbon Reduction industries
- Quayside access
- Internal and external storage and laydown areas
- Good transport links by road and sea, including onsite twice daily Irish Ferries service to Ireland
- A supportive and collaborative business community
- A dedicated Commercial Manager to work with you as your business develops
- The expertise of the Port of Milford Haven team available to offer guidance
To discuss your business requirements, please contact Sharon Adams, Commercial Manager by submitting an enquiry form or calling +44(0)1646 796152.
Follow the transformation of the Annexes to the historic Sunderland Hangars into modern offices and workshops for industry, from start to finish with our development story.
The Hangar Annexes development is part of the Swansea Bay City Deal-backed Pembroke Dock Marine project which is funded by UK Government, the Welsh Government, the public and private sector. It is also part funded by the European Regional Development Fund through the Welsh Government.