Whithaven Bunkering Tanker
Whitaker Tankers is an internationally renowned fuel transportation company and are recognised as the leaders in the bunkering industry. Formed in 1880, the company is still owned and operated by the fifth generation of the founder.
Fully certified to ISO9001:2015, safety is the key priority at Whitaker Tankers.
Their modern fleet of tankers are:
- Double hulled
- Highly manoeuvrable
- Capable of blending on board to customer requirements
- Some are certified to carry out customs dye marking
- Fully capable of either ship to ship offshore transfers, ship bunkering, or transporting oil to coastal terminals
- Fully equipped ready to bunker with appropriate, hoses, cranes fenders, reducers, spill booms
- All registered with White Listed Flags
- Fully SIRE approved
The Whitaker Tankers bunkering tanker, Whithaven, is based at Pembroke Port and services vessels throughout the Milford Haven Waterway and Bristol Channel.